Trousers TRIARIUS, MARPAT
Trousers TRIARIUS Marpat
New design of combat clothing.
Using the story of an experienced warrior Roman legion "Triarius" and the history of clothing and equipment in general, and modern technology, we have created a combat suit of a new generation.
In the design of the trousers we have applied new solutions in the field of ergonomics.
Knee pads on the trousers: while moving or when lowering to his knees, the knee remains continuously in place, fulfilling the function of protecting the knee, due to folds and spandex.
On the inner side of the knee pads in areas of maximum friction applied a softer material that enhances comfort for extended use.
In the area of seat are inserted inserts for thermal insulation which doesn't prevent ventilation.
● 8 pockets design.
● 2 front pockets with YKK zipper for Smartphone.
● 2 side large pockets with Velcro closure; there is a small pocket for flashlight, Smartphone, etc. inside each of large pockets. You can open the pocket with using the zipper to reach things while sitting.
● 2 small pocket for flashlight, Smartphone, etc. inside each of large pockets.
● 2 side slash pockets.
● Nylon tape to tie bottom of the trousers.
● Reinforced knee pads with Spandex and ergonomic damping inserts with 3D mesh and with a soft fabric inside.
● Reinforced knee CORDURA® patches.
● MOLLE webbing on sides for fixing pouches.
● Wide three-layer ergonomic belt with 3D mesh inside adjustable with inner elastic and Velcro on sides. Wide loops for waist belt.
● Codpiece zipper.
The uniform is patented; any copying will be prosecuted according to the law on the protection of intellectual property.
● Fabric: original Marpat, 50% nylon / 50% cotton with IR finishing, ripstop
● Hook & loop VELCRO®
● YKK® zipper
● COATS® threads
● STOCKO® snap buttons
● Original Marpat CORDURA® 1000D fabric
The company reserves a right to make minor modifications to improve the products.