IFAK Cutaway Pouch for First Aid Kit, Horizontal, MultiCam®
Pouch for First Aid Kit, Quick Removable Horizontal, MultiCam®
Quick access system with protection against accidental opening (right). Compartment with pockets for small medicaments, tablets, plasters, a compartment for bandages and tourniquet. Easily detachable by hand from the sides and bottom. On top, there is a special flap for fixing the first-aid kit in the field.
● Inside there are two mesh pockets and one large with a fastening
● External zip pocket for small items
● Inside there are two lines of tapes with adjustable elastic for fixing bandages
● Elastic on the bottom for fixing items
● Elastic for fixing the tourniquet over bandages
● Two fastenings for pen and marker
● CORDURA® 1000D, MultiCam® produced under a Crye Precision LLC license in the USA, NIR
● COATS® threads
● STOCKO® snap buttons
● YKK STOCKO® and ITW Nexus®
● YKK® zipper
● MultiCam® 100% nylon tapes, produced under a Crye Precision LLC license in the USA, NIR
Weight: 227 g
Dimensions: 18 ñì õ 7 ñì õ 11 ñì
Color: MultiCam® is a registered trademark of Crye Precision LLC.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make minor changes in order to improve the design of the product without prior notice.